Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whats a QBlog?



So I know you have all heard of a blog (obviously because you are here) ... but have you heard of or seen a QBlog? Thats what Susie Q Varin of http://www.qweddingsphotography.com/ calls hers and it is the Q-test (cutest, am I taking this too far?) thing ever! You may see a bride smiling with her dad on the way in the church, you may see a fun 80's dance party, you may even see Zebra and Leopard carpeting! I can assure you of one thing though ... everything you see will be top notch! I had a chance to meet with Susie and crew last week and had a blast for our "five minute" (I think I kept her for longer than that becuase I loved what I was seeing/feeling/hearing) quick meet and greet. From Austin via LA (twice), San Fran (twice), France and Idaho, this woman has an eye for a good photo! Her gorgeous Couture Books, her fabulous catalogue style "Q-Zine" that she left, and not to mention the DROP DEAD GORGEOUS letterpress invitation she sent to us asking if she could meet up with us. This is top notch photography!


Check her out! She is available for travel, she puts forth that "something extra" for her clients with her close personal relationship and she does a great job. I am going back to the blog to finish my cup of coffe while reveling in her fabulosity! http://qweddings.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment